Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Haitus

Darlings,
I'm off to Paris for a week--it's time to make my yearly pilgrimage to Jim Morrison's grave. (Not that I really believe he's dead. I'm just playing along to make sure I stay on Mr. Mojo Rising's good side.) I'm just dying to check out the new Hamburger Quick in the L.Q. and see what's new at Euro-Disney. If you hear news stories of crazy American tourists who won't stop rubbing their breasts against the bar at the Ritz, you'll know that's your very own Margo trying to channel F. Scott and Ernest H. Vive l'Absinthe!

Now this isn't a haitus in a one-more-Bonnie-Hunt-show-down-the-drain kind of way. I'll be back March 25th.
love and kisses,
M.D.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Channel some Ernest H. for me. We'll miss you, but have a great time!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Channel some Chanel for me.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home