Monday, August 07, 2006

ice cream soup

I walked through my house this morning, on the way from the air conditioned bedroom, past the living room where an air conditioner was also running, and into the back part of the apartment, towards the kitchen. It's supposed to get quieter as you proceed away from the parts with the air conditioners to the part with no air conditioner, but as I got closer I heard a roaring sound, and wondered what it was, since there's nothing that whirs or fans in the kitchen. That is, unless one of the cats has practiced his new favorite trick of getting on top of the fridge and nudging the freezer door open. That was the sound I heard: the sound of the freezer trying to stay cool, unsuccessfully. Of course this was only a day after I had finally given in to my summer-long craving for neopolitan ice cream which was now neopolitan soup.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael LeVan said...

Yum! not.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am waiting with baited breath for a post on the new "TaB Energy"!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home