Friday, March 17, 2006

Let's call him Dr. N(nnnn)

It feels like I posted about two weeks ago, but checking my actual site (which I rarely do) I see that it's been almost a month. How did that happen? Mostly it's because I owe a real-life post to one of my favorite bloggers and have been ashamed to post here when I haven't written him back yet.

So this is a shout out to fav. blogger: I know, I know I have to get back to you. Just because I haven't doesn't mean I'm not living daily with the guilt of not. My ex-girlfriend used to have a great saying about dissertation writing that comes to mind today: (rough paraphrase) you get to a point where the guilt and shame of NOT writing becomes much harder to bear than just writing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael LeVan said...

That's so funny that his name is just like mine. I'm sure he's not not one to make others feel guilt.

If you and he are like me, there's an awful lot of grading and prepping and writing going on right now, anyway.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home