Monday, April 09, 2007

sorry for the drama

I'm sorry that after months of silence, I return to this blog full of whining and angst.

It turns out my father is coming this weekend, but that he a) never intended to stay with me and b) doesn't expect me to do more than have a meal with him. On the one hand, that's a huge relief. I still have to switch some things around, but it won't be a big deal. On the other hand, I guess I'm still not sure when we got to the chapter of our relationship where we just wouldn't expect to know each other very well. I thought there'd always be drama and recriminations. I guess this is good, and healthy, then, and actually, just what I've been working for.

In other news, that headache is gone. For a week now. Not, milder, with the shadow still lingering around my eye, but gone. Is it because of all the acupuncture and the expensive massages? Or is it because the doctor finally gave me an antibiotic?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! So the headaches were perhaps about an infection? Glad that you're on the mend.

And good news (sort of) about your dad. I hope that you have a pleasant and entirely non-dramatic get-together with him.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margo, please post! How is your headache? I know people who swear by acupuncture, I wonder if it has been helping. How was the father-visit?

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home