Tuesday, September 04, 2007

10 IQ points stupider after yesterday

Did anyone else find it almost impossible to turn off VH1's Rock of Love Marathon yesterday?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I just got back from visiting my family in California and my otherwise smart, feminist, kick-ass niece introduced me to this show. (I don't think her mom knows she watches it.) I could have finished a syllabus yesterday. I could have worked on my book. I could have bathed, or exercised, or cooked, or gone grocery shopping.

But I didn't. I sat on the couch and watched the trashiest women I've ever seen roll in mud, flip off of motocross cycles, dig through garbage cans, drink until they couldn't stand up, vomit through their fingers, strip off their clothes and fling themselves onto stripper poles, and tear each other's hair out over this guy:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope everyone's labor day was as fun and productive as mine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is...
America's Next Top Model Marathon on MTV.

Happy start of term!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Margo, darling said...

Don't forget about The Suite Life of Zach and Cody marathon.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home